We all have times when we need something to make life a little easier. It might be a minor irritation, like “why are jam jars so blinking hard to open these days?” Or it may be something of greater consequence, like “I want to feel steady and secure on my feet when I go to the shops.” Either way, we’ve realised that it is not easy to find and buy products to make every day life easier. We think that there are three main reasons for this:
- It’s very difficult to find out about the sort of products that may help, especially if you are not sure what’s available in the first place.
- If you do find an item that may be able to help, it is often very unclear as what it will do and whether it will fit into your home or way of life
- It’s difficult to know if you can buy in confidence, what if there’s nothing wrong with the item but it’s just not right for you? Are you really able to trust that the retailer is most concerned about you, the customer?
So, our mission is clear. We want to enable our customers to live independent, dignified, more fulfilled and enriched lives. We’ve looked at how we can change the way that you shop for those clever products that just make life easier.
- We aim to provide clear and full information about our products including the benefits to you. Our pictures show you what our products are like in everyday life. We have a variety of buying guides, to help you choose the products that are right for you.
- We are committed to offering you value for money, providing you with access to great products at prices to suit you. You can register for news of our latest offers on our homepage.
- If you’re struggling to find a product to meet your needs, contact us. We’ll make a note and see if we can find something to help.
- We want you to be happy with our products so we’re providing the co-operative Xest guarantee. If for ANY reason you are not happy with your product during the first 60 days of your purchase, we will refund the cost of your item so long as the product is in a re-saleable condition and returned to us in its original and intact packaging. We ensure that returning a product is as simple as possible.
- We aim to keep the costs of delivery to a minimum. Postage is only £3.95 on all orders. These rates apply to each individual UK delivery address.
- We pride ourselves on our rapid service and aim to deliver all orders promptly. Your order will be sent out by either first class mail or by courier and you should receive it within 3-5 working days.
- So that we can ensure the best possible service to our customers, we welcome your feedback, good and bad. Just contact us and our well trained, helpful and expert staff are there to help.
What’s more, as we are a co-operative business, you can trust us to do the right thing for our customers, as our customers own our business. Read more about the family of co-operative businesses to which co-operative Xest belongs.